Monday, June 21, 2010

Send Me A Daydreamer

I've always had this image of my ideal guy. A guy that is easy on the eyes and has a mind that always keeps me guessing. In Adele's "Daydreams (nVme Remix)", she has captured the essence of what I want in my soulmate: a daydreamer.
The remix is composed by DJ Mick Boogie, and I have to say that I can no longer listen to the original version of this song because the remix surpasses the original on so many levels. Adele is singing to Slick Rick's "Mona Lisa" beat, and the contrast of Adele's soulful voice to a reconginzeable hip hop beat sounds brilliant. Adele's voice captures me in a way I would want my ideal guy to capture my heart.


Here's "Daydreams (nVme Remix)" - Adele
I hope yo enjoy this song as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment